python.core development team lead for fintech company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Python.Core Development Team Lead to join our team.
The client is a firm with a focus on algorithmic and High-frequency trading strategies.
- Implementation of designs and requirements into a shippable product; write code
- Manage and self-organize to accomplish their own work
- Participate in sprint planning and estimation, breaking down user stories into pieces as needed
- Using design and coding best practices to build high-quality components and solutions
- Perform unit, integration, performance testing
- Perform code reviews
- Proactively identify the issues and collaborate with team to solve them
- Follow and promotes best practices
- Mentor other developers and collaborate with peers
- Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Enablement, and Design teams to assist with Data-related technical issues and support their Data infrastructure needs
- Solid experience with messaging system such as Kafka or equivalent
- Strong experience building distributed systems
- Strong knowledge of Python
- Solid experience of SQL databases, MySQL being a plus, knowledge of SQL Alchemy is a plus
- Experience with communication protocols in building services oriented architectures
- Experience with UX design systems, especially Material Design and Bootstrap
- Excellent communication (fluent in English)
- Client facing
- Leading team of developers
- Strong experience building applications with React
- Knowledge of state management tools for React applications, especially state reducer tools such as Redux and Redux-Thunk
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.