go to search
senior automated testing in java for retail company
Senior Automated Testing in Java for Retail Company
Currently, we're looking for a remote Senior Automated Testing in Java.
- Analyze requirements
- Create test cases based on requirements and Swagger specification
- Automate test cases using Spring WebTestClient as an HTTP client and Wiremock for external services mocking. The test runner is JUnit 5.
- Analyze results of automated test executions
- Report bugs
- Suggest improvements to CI/CD process and overall workflow, if needed
- At the moment, manual test execution is not applicable. 100% of test scenarios are automated
- 3 + years of experience in Automated Testing in Java
- Excellent test design skills
- Hands-on experience with testing of RESTful services
- Hands-on experience with Java-based tools for RESTful services test automation (Rest Assured, Spring TestRestTemplate, etc.)
- Understanding of Swagger/OpenAPI
- Load testing
- Speaking English (B1++)
- Experience in Agile
- Hands-on experience with CI/CD is a big plus
- Mocking/stubbing experience is a big plus
- Data-driven and/or property-based testing experience is a big plus
subscribe to EPAM Anywhere vacancies!Hundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.