senior automated testing in java for service company
Currently, we're looking for Senior Automated Testing in Java for Service Company.
Medecision - The client is population health management and Software as a service company that services health plans, government programs, hospitals, physician groups and Accountable care organizations.
- Create test documentation and keep it up to date;
- Manual testing;
- Document and track software issues using Jira;
- Estimation of testing efforts;
- Participate in software quality assurance processes;
- Create test cases based on requirements, execute tests and report progress;
- Analyze and review requirements and project documentation;
- Work with bugs, create and maintain HOWTOs and other materials for QA team;
- Cooperate with development teams, local & remote team members regarding requirements clarifications and quality expectations.
- At least 2-9+ years of experience in software testing;
- Knowledge of various software testing techniques and methods, as well as experience applying them;
- Experience maintaining test documentation (check-lists, test cases, etc.);
- Experience with SFTP and shell scripts;
- Experience with Oracle database and strong SQL knowledge;
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details;
- Good written and spoken English;
- Strong troubleshooting skills;
- Ability to design formal test cases for functional testing, based on requirements;
- Understanding of the Scrum main terms (stand up, retrospective, backlog, iteration, etc.) and principles.
- Experience with Apache NiFi;
- Experience with Genrocket, AWS S3 and Trifacta.
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.