senior automation tester
We are currently looking for a remote Senior Automation Tester with 3+ years of experience as an Automation Tester with a strong knowledge of test methodologies and software release cycles, and Java experience to join our team.
The customer is a telemedicine company based in Boston that connects patients with doctors over secure video.
- Implement testing tools and frameworks that will help us release with confidence
- Define, design, and develop automated test cases
- Maintain existing test automation framework
- Execute automated test cases and analyze results in a timely manner
- Find and report bugs with accurate, technically complete, and concise steps to reproduce
- Help troubleshoot and investigate issues
- Collaborate with QA members to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Assist in test evaluation to increase testing efficiency and reliability
- 3+ years experience as an Automation Tester with a strong knowledge of test methodologies and software release cycles
- 1+ years of Java experience; experience testing in a microservice environment
- Experience with AWS is a must
- Experience with end-to-end contract-based user testing
- Experience with version control tools, such as Git
- Experience with a Cypress is a big plus
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.