go to search
senior automation tester for a banking company
Senior Automation Tester for a Banking Company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Automation Tester to become a part of the team.
- Conduct automation code reviews in-line with enterprise automation framework guidelines
- Work 'hands-on' on Channels (Web, API and Mobile – Selenium, Appium, Java, REST Assured, CI/CD integration) automation including test script writing, execution and automation reporting
- Define and manage the test data strategy ranging from identification, provisioning and maintaining the test data
- Track and manage KPI metrics such as alignment with enterprise automation test strategy and tools, driving automation ROI, reporting and continually enhancing automation
- Create detailed Test plans and work breakdown structure plans to illustrate resource allocation and scheduling tasks
- Participate in meetings with project management to communicate accomplishments, plans and issues as well as any risks to the project's progress
- Develop and maintain Test schedules, track and forecast project costs and labour hours, and managed project risks
- Manage and Escalate RAID with mitigation plan
- Conduct defect analysis and product quality assessments based on trend analysis
- 3+ years of experience as an Automation Tester
- Strong test domain skills such as defining test strategy including test automation, test planning and managing the test execution
- Expert level test automation skills specially setting up automation frameworks such on Web, API and Devices using Selenium, Appium, Java, Rest Assured
- Good understanding on DevOps tools and concepts including CI/CD
- Strong test estimation skills on manual as well as automation projects
- Strong understanding of testing multi-tier (front end, middle tier and backend) web and mobile applications
- Ability to understand the system design, system integrations to lead the technical discussions with the team as well as engineering leads and testing automation leads
- Experience working in Jira/Zephyr for Test and Defect Management (test scenarios/cases, defects, reporting) and other tools such as confluence
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.