go to search
senior automation tester for a healthcare company
Automated Testing in Java, Test Automation Tools, Azure DevOps, Spring, CI/CD, Scrum
Senior automation Tester for a Healthcare company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior automation Tester to join our team.
- Web testing, including web UI functional testing, web services testing and integration testing
- Creation, execution, and maintenance of test automation scripts
- Tracking and communicating test results following project governance policies.
- Work with DevOps engineers to maintain testing tools to ensure quality testing with minimal downtime.
- 3+ years of experience in Automated Testing
- Some experience with Azure DevOps tools and services
- Java and Spring development experience
- CI/CD pipeline usage experience
- Source control repository usage
- Deep understanding of test automation tools
- Creation, execution, and maintenance of automated testing scripts
- Comfortable and committed to Execution of Scrum Rituals
- Comfortable working remotely with the customer located in the Eastern US timezone.
benefits for locations
- Paid time off
- Paid sick leave days
- Medical insurance
- Stable income
For your comfortable work
- 100% remote work forever
- Free licensed software
- Possibility to work on your own device (BYOD)
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities
- Flexible engagement models
For your growth
- Free trainings for technical and soft skills
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning platform
- Language courses
- Free access to internal and external e-Libraries
- Certification opportunities
- Skill advisory service
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.