senior automation tester for a hedge fund
We are currently looking for a remote Senior Automation Tester with 3+ years of experience and good understanding and experience in JS/TS to join our team.
Our client is one of the biggest hedge funds in the world managing investments for a wide array of institutional clients, including foreign governments and central banks, corporate and public pension funds, university endowments and charitable foundations.
- Analyze requirements and prepare a query list. If requirements are incomplete, they need to ask meaningful questions that will yield more information and help perform testing effectively
- Write and execute test cases to find system bugs like UI and usability issues, etc.
- Conduct exploratory testing
- Check consistency across devices, browsers, and operating systems
- 3+ years of experience on Senior Automation Tester position
- Good understanding and experience in JS/TS and/or Java programing language
- Analysis of results and identification of bottle necks
- Detail-oriented personality
- Ability to setup automation framework and integration with CI/CD
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
- Practical experience with UI testing. Selenium, Puppeteer, Cypress, Playwright or any similar
- Practical experience with performance testing. JMeter or (Preferable) Gatling
- Understanding of how to test something besides REST API. WebSockets, programmatic calls, etc.
- Experience of working in startups-like/quick prototyping environment
- Financial, math, statistics experience
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.