We are currently looking for a remote Senior Automation Tester with 3+ years of experience as an Automation Tester with a strong knowledge of test methodologies and software release cycles, and experience with Java to join our team.
The customer is an American multinational retail corporation that operates a chain of hypermarkets, discount department stores, and grocery stores. The company also offers essential preventative and routine health services for common ailments, as well as screening exams that can be performed without urgent or emergency care.
As part of the client team, you will be testing the application's front-end. The current working idea is to automate as much testing as possible while keeping in mind the time constraints.
The team is currently in the process of forming and will be deciding on the specific toolset. Our goal will be to help them make the best selection for their needs and then provide the test coverage for the UI flows end-to-end.
These jobs are for you
benefits for locations
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.