senior automation tester for a software company
We're looking for a remote Middle Automation Tester with 2+ years of quality assurance/test engineering experience in web or mobile applications to join our team.
The customer is a hospital & health care company that helps hospitals and patients communicate with each other by providing actionable information and self-service resources through web and phone. The company is using natural language understanding to deliver insight on what millions of patients want across thousands of phone numbers and tens of thousands of webpages.
- Design, develop and maintain the test automation system to validate builds in the CI/CD pipeline
- Design, develop and maintain dashboards and tools to monitor test stability and report issues back to engineers
- Create testing plans, both manual and automated, for new and existing products and features in line with product goals
- Utilize industry standard testing automation tools and frameworks to improve testing efficiency
- Partner with the engineering team to develop and maintain end-to-end black box testing solutions to ensure quality from a user perspective
- Coordinate with feature developers and schedule manager to cut weekly build, certify feature change list, and ensure build meets quality threshold for critical hospital infrastructure
- Define Quality Metrics and implement measurements to determine test effectiveness, testing efficiency, and ensure the overall quality of the product
- Implement and evolve QA processes to get effective test signal and scale testing efforts across multiple products
- 3+ years of quality assurance / test engineering experience in web or mobile applications
- Organizational, coordination, and multi-tasking skills
- Hands-on experience with test planning, test designing and execution, performance and stress testing, implementing and maintaining quality test automation of both client and server systems
- Communication, analytical and problem-solving experience
- Knowledge of industry standard test automation tools & automation frameworks
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
- Experience in managing black box and white box testing
- Experience working with medium to large engineering teams
- Creativity and initiative to improve product coverage and effectiveness
- Experience communicating with technical and non-technical stakeholders across all levels of the organization
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.