go to search
senior automation tester for a telecommunications company
Sorry the job is no longer available.
Senior Automation Tester for a Telecommunications Company
We are currently looking for a remote Senior Automation Tester to become a part of the team.
The customer is one of the world’s leading broadband, communication, and converged video companies, with operations in six European countries.
- Propose test approach, test design and test automation solutions for new components
- Be hands on, as a part of testing team create automated tests according to proposed design
- Maintain and improve current solution
- Support less experienced test automation colleagues
- Stay up to date with new test automation technologies, perform POC investigations and knowledge sharing sessions on Test Guild meetings
- Closely work with developers being primary point of contact in quality matters
- 3+ years of test automation experience
- Java core knowledge, experience working with versions of Java 8 and higher
- REST services test automation experience with tools other than Postman, SOAPUI
- Rest-assured experience
- Test automation framework architecture understanding and experience
- Understanding of role of testing in CI/CD flow, Jenkins pipelines experience
- Junit experience
- Reporting tools experience – SerenityBDD, Allure
- Strong communication skills
- Reliability and matureness
These jobs are for you
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals