senior automation tester for an agriculture company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Automation Tester with 3+ years of experience in quality assurance in software development, and strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes to join our team.
Our customer is a leading agriculture company helping to improve global food security by enabling millions of farmers to make better use of available resources. Through world-class science and innovative crop solutions company commits to rescuing land from degradation, enhancing biodiversity, and revitalizing rural communities.
The existing PoC is based on Java, Allure, Cucumber, GitLab. The testing scope is UI (React)/REST services. The application extensively using REST and consists of a wide range of integration with AWS API, Jira API, OpenShift API, GitLab API. The person will be a part of the customer's team.
- Setup, suggest, and build automation framework
- Automate testing
- Test frameworks, suggest of develop a new one if needed
- Approach automation solutions from a higher level (architecture type thinking), not just tactical, but rather scalable, thinking about integration with other things, and to be a modern solution
- 3+ years of QA experience
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in test frameworks
- Knowledge of Java, Allure, Cucumber, GitLab
- Understanding of DevTestSecOps (DTSO) practice
- Overlapping hours with the US, East Coast (EST)
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.