senior automation tester for an insurance company
We are currently looking for a Senior Automation Tester with solid experience with Selenium WebDriver and experience with Azure to join our team.
The customer is a leading wholesale provider of reinsurance, insurance and other insurance-based forms of risk transfer. Dealing direct and working through brokers, its global client base consists of insurance companies, mid-to-large-sized corporations and public sector clients.
- Implement component tests for services
- Write test cases
- Perform manual testing
- Report bugs/defects
- Support automated tests
- Improve/extend existing automation framework for Web/API
- Participate in all scrum's ceremonies
- Perform code review for team members
- 4+ years of work experience in the test automation development
- Solid experience with Selenium WebDriver: the ability to maintain/extend/fix automation framework based on Selenium
- Solid experience in Web/API automated testing
- Solid experience in testing/automation systems based on services/microservices with a big amount of 3rd party integrations
- Experience with Azure (Azure DevOps, Azure Portal)
- Experience with Swagger/OpenAPI specifications
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to multi-task and attention to details
- Understanding of main principles of CI/CD concepts
- Good communication skills: work in a distributed team
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.