go to search
senior automation tester for commercial banking
Sorry the job is no longer available.
Senior Automation Tester for Commercial Banking
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Automation Tester to join our team.
- Accountable for the Technical QA Automation implementation functions
- Ensures GTC Standards are adhered to, and refined in line with factory needs
- Responsible for ensuring GTC Tooling is properly adopted, and acts as a bridge to GTC for any enhancements or changes to tooling that may be required
- Should be able to conduct automation code reviews in-line with enterprise automation framework guidelines
- Ability and willingness to get ‘hands-on’ work on Channels (Web, API and Mobile – Selenium, Appium, Java, Rest Assured, Ci/Cd integration) automation including test script writing, execution and automation reporting
- Define and manage the test data strategy ranging from identification, provisioning and maintaining the test data
- Track and manage KPI metrics such as alignment with enterprise automation test strategy and tools, driving automation ROI, reporting and continually enhancing automation%
- Create detailed Test plans and work breakdown structure plans to illustrate resource allocation and scheduling tasks
- Work with TRAD (Tech Release And Deployment) and Business team for Dress Rehearsal and Post Go Live support activities (If applicable)
- Participate in meetings with project management to communicate accomplishments, plans and issues as well as any risks to the project's progress
- Develop and maintain Test schedules, track and forecast project costs and labour hours, and managed project risks
- Manage and Escalate RAID with mitigation plan
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Strong test domain skills such as defining test strategy including test automation, test planning and managing the test execution
- Expert level test automation skills specially setting up automation frameworks such on Web, API and Devices using Selenium, Appium, Java, REST Assured
- Good understanding on dev-ops tools and concepts including CI/CD
- Strong test estimation skills on manual as well as automation projects
- Strong understanding of testing multi-tier (front end, middle tier and backend) web and mobile applications
- Ability to understand the system design, system integrations to lead the technical discussions with the team as well as engineering leads and testing automation leads
- Experience working in Jira/Zephyr for Test and Defect Management (test scenarios/cases, defects, reporting) and other tools such as confluence
- English level B2+ and higher
nice to have
- Web Service / API Test Automation
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.