go to search
senior automation tester for financial company
SeleniumWeb Service / API Test Automation
Senior Automation Tester For Financial Company
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Senior Automation Tester to join our team.
- Accountable for the Technical QA Automation implementation functions
- Ensures GTC Standards are adhered to and refined in line with factory needs
- Responsible for ensuring GTC Tooling is properly adopted and acts as a bridge to GTC for any enhancements or changes to tooling that may be required
- Should be able to conduct automation code reviews in line with enterprise automation framework guidelines
- Ability and willingness to get ‘hands-on’ work on Channels (Web, API, and Mobile – Selenium, Appium, Java, Rest Assured, Ci/Cd integration) automation including test script writing, execution, and automation reporting
- Define and manage the test data strategy ranging from identification, provisioning, and maintaining the test data
- Track and manage KPI metrics such as alignment with enterprise automation test strategy and tools, driving automation ROI, reporting and continually enhancing automation%
- Create detailed test plans and work breakdown structure plans to illustrate resource allocation and scheduling tasks
- Work with TRAD (Tech Release And Deployment) and Business team for Dress Rehearsal and Post Go Live support activities (If applicable)
- Participate in meetings with project management to communicate accomplishments, plans, and issues as well as any risks to the project's progress
- Develop and maintain Test schedules, track and forecast project costs and labor hours, and managing project risks
- Manage and Escalate RAID with mitigation plan
- Team Management, Mentoring, Coaching, and Operational support to team
- Engage and Manage Stakeholders including UAT and NFT test Teams – working closely with the PMs to ensure expectations are met
- Conduct defect analysis and product quality assessments based on trend analysis
- 3+ years of experience with Automated Testing
- Experience with automation frameworks such on Web, API and Devices using Selenium, Appium, Java, Rest Assured.
- Experience working with Jira/Zephyr for Test and Defect Management (test scenarios/cases, defects, reporting) and other tools such as confluence
- Knowledge of dev-ops tools and concepts including CI/CD
- Knowledge of testing multi-tier (front end, middle tier and backend) web and mobile applications
- Knowledge and ability to understand the system design, system integrations to lead the technical discussions with the team as well as engineering leads and testing automation leads
subscribe to EPAM Anywhere vacancies!Hundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.