go to search
senior automation tester for government company
Sorry, the job is expired
Senior Automation Tester For Government Company
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Senior Automation Tester In Java to join our team.
- Create a new unified platform that combines all requirements in one environment
- Migrate data from old systems to a new unified platform
- Implement Customer 360 solution based on MS Customer Insights application
- Configure and develop monitoring and reporting capabilities
- 3+ years of experience with Automated Testing In Java
- Experience with test Automation using tools like Selenium for web-based.
- Experience with Core Java
- Experience with communication
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Knowledge of Java core
benefits for locations
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
For your comfortable work
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
For your growth
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.