go to search
senior automation tester in java
Automated Testing in Java, API Test Automation (Java), SDLC Methodologies, Selenium, Design patterns, Test Automation Frameworks, Continuous Integration
Sorry the job is no longer available.
Senior Automation Tester in Java
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Automation Tester in Java.
The customer is a digital software company that enables many of the world’s leading insurers to innovate and operate like a tech company: fast, simple, agile.
- Work with project development and QA teams to establish and support execution of automated tests on Continuous Integration environment for assigned workstream
- Ensure clear and prompt reporting on a build/release status for all stakeholders based on automated test runs execution results for assigned workstream(s)
- Monitor automated test coverage and keeps it within the range defined for assigned workstream(s)
- Review manual tests that are subject for automation and provides feedback to the manual QA team
- Create automated tests, test scripts and test suites
- Execute automated tests and analyzes execution results to determine the reason for certain tests to fail (the issue with the environment, test itself or the application)
- Estimate the required testing effort for specific testing tasks and for testing automation for the assigned workstream(s)
- Manage risks and issues for assigned workstream(s), escalates them to the QA Automation Team Lead when appropriate
- 3+ years of experience in AT in Java
- Stronk knowledge of SDLC and Testing Methodologies
- Knowledge of Web-application automation tools (Selenium)
- Experience with Main Automation Design Patterns (page object)
- Experience with Testing Frameworks (JUnit, TestNG)
These jobs are for you
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals