senior automation tester in java
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Automation Tester in Java.
The customer is a digital software company that enables many of the world’s leading insurers to innovate and operate like a tech company: fast, simple, agile.
- Work with project development and QA teams to establish and support execution of automated tests on Continuous Integration environment for assigned workstream
- Ensure clear and prompt reporting on a build/release status for all stakeholders based on automated test runs execution results for assigned workstream(s)
- Monitor automated test coverage and keeps it within the range defined for assigned workstream(s)
- Review manual tests that are subject for automation and provides feedback to the manual QA team
- Create automated tests, test scripts and test suites
- Execute automated tests and analyzes execution results to determine the reason for certain tests to fail (the issue with the environment, test itself or the application)
- Estimate the required testing effort for specific testing tasks and for testing automation for the assigned workstream(s)
- Manage risks and issues for assigned workstream(s), escalates them to the QA Automation Team Lead when appropriate
- 3+ years of experience in AT in Java
- Stronk knowledge of SDLC and Testing Methodologies
- Knowledge of Web-application automation tools (Selenium)
- Experience with Main Automation Design Patterns (page object)
- Experience with Testing Frameworks (JUnit, TestNG)
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.