senior automation tester in java for a healthcare company
Currently, we're looking for a remote Senior Automation Tester in Java for a Leading Company to join our team.
The customer is a hospital & health care company that helps hospitals and patients communicate with each other by providing actionable information and self-service resources through the web and phone. The company is using natural language understanding to deliver insight on what millions of patients want across thousands of phone numbers and tens of thousands of web pages.
- Ensuring execution of test strategy
- Designing test plans and cases, executing both manual and automation tests
- Reporting defects and working with the team to resolve them
- Participating in daily Scrum activities
- 5+ years of Automated Testing in Java experience
- Experience with Automated Testing tools (Mabl preferred)
- Experience with Automated Testing teams
- Experience using defect management tools
- Exposure to Agile Methodologies
- Excellent critical thinking, and problem solving ability
- Strong critical thinking and communication skills
- English level B2+
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.