go to search
senior automation tester in java for a retail company
Sorry the job is no longer available.
Senior Automation Tester in Java for a Retail company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Automation Tester in Java to join our team.
- Analyze requirements
- Create test cases based on requirements and Swagger specification
- Automate test cases using Spring WebTestClient as an HTTP client and Wiremock for external services mocking. The test runner is JUnit 5.
- Analyze results of automated test executions
- Report bugs
- Suggest improvements to CI/CD process and overall workflow, if needed
- At the moment, manual test execution is not applicable. 100% of test scenarios are automated
- 3+ years of experience in Automated Testing in Java
- Excellent test design skills
- Hands-on experience with testing of RESTful services
- Hands-on experience with Java-based tools for RESTful services test automation (Rest Assured, Spring TestRestTemplate, etc.)
- Understanding of Swagger/OpenAPI
- Speaking English (B2+)
- Experience in Agile
- Hands-on experience with CI/CD is a big plus
- Mocking/stubbing experience is a big plus
- Data-driven and/or property-based testing experience is a big plus
These jobs are for you
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals