senior automation tester in java for a retail company
Currently we are looking for a remote Senior Automation Tester in Java to join our global team.
The customer is a Canadian retail company which operates in the automotive, hardware, sports, leisure and housewares sectors. It is a family of businesses that includes a retail segment, a financial services division and CT REIT.
- Analysis of functional requirements, preparing test cases
- Test and deploy effective automation techniques and strategies to meet the goals of the testing process and product's objective
- Run and support end-to-end tests, acceptance testing
- Provide guidance on establishing automation QA process
- Preparing automated test scripts, maintenance, running
- Finding programming bugs, documentation, reporting and follow-up
- Front-end and API testing, taking part in the whole QA process
- Close cooperation with the development team(s)
- Monitoring quality requirements during the development process
- Experience in software development, methodologies and practical OOP knowledge
- 9+ years of experience as Automation Engineer/SDET
- Test automation experience with Android apps testing:
- Test automation experience with knowledge of Espresso
- Proficient in getting around Integrated Development environments - Android Studio
- Good understanding and experience in Kotlin and Java programming languages
- Experience of work with Gradle build tool
- Good understanding of BDD / TDD / ATDD methodologies
- Experience in REST testing
- Experience of work with GIT, BitBucket, Jenkins
- Experience in automation framework JBehave + Thucydides/Serenity is a plus
- Agile practices experience (Scrum/Kanban).
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.