senior automation tester in java for a software company
We're looking for a remote Senior Automation Tester in Java with 3+ years of experience in software development and test automation to join our team.
The customer is a provider of software as a service and cloud-based remote connectivity services for collaboration, IT management, and customer engagement. The company's products give users and administrators access to remote computers.
- Play a key role in developing and maintaining complex Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)
- Influence on selection of technical solutions
- Bring other engineers on the same page regarding quality engineering methods
- Be part of a cross-functional software development team in an agile environment
- Implement critical functionality in close collaboration with software engineers, DevOps colleagues, architects and other key stakeholders
- 3+ years of experience in software development and test automation (unit-, integration- and UI–tests)
- Experience with iOS and Android
- Experience with frameworks: Selenium, Appium, Jest, Jenkins, SonarQube, React Native, Espresso
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science or another similar subject
- Experience in test design and testing
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills for distributed and complex systems; including thorough knowledge of the entire development lifecycle
- Very good understanding for user needs
- Expertise in agile development practices, Clean Code and TDD
- Good sense for software quality, the clean code principles, test driven development and an agile mindset
- High engagement, self-organization, strong communication skills and team spirit
- English language at business level
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.