go to search
senior automation tester in java for a software company
Senior Automation Tester in Java for a Software company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Automation Tester to join our team.
- Works with project development and QA teams to establish and support execution of automated tests on Continuous Integration environment for assigned workstream(s)
- Ensures clear and prompt reporting on a build/release status for all stakeholders based on automated test runs execution results for assigned workstream(s)
- Monitors automated test coverage and keeps it within the range defined for assigned workstream(s)
- Reviews manual tests that are subject for automation and provides feedback to the manual QA team
- Creates automated tests, test scripts and test suites
- Executes automated tests and analyzes execution results to determine the reason for certain tests to fail (the issue with the environment, test itself or the application)
- Estimates the required testing effort for specific testing tasks and for testing automation for the assigned workstream(s)
- Manages risks and issues for assigned workstream(s), escalates them to the QA Automation Team Lead when appropriat
- 3+ years of experience in Automated Testing in Java
- SDLC and testing methodologies
- Experience in Web-application automation tools (Selenium)
- Knowledge of Main automation design patterns (page object)
- Knowledge of Testing frameworks (JUnit, TestNG)
- Experience in Java
- Knowledge of API Testing
- Experience in Continuous integration tools
- English B2+
subscribe to EPAM Anywhere vacancies!Hundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.