go to search
senior automation tester in java for agriculture company
Automated Testing in Java
Sorry, the job is expired
Senior Automation Tester in Java for Agriculture Company
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Senior Automation Tester in Java to join our team.
- Define test strategies
- Write test cases
- Automation of existing and new test-cases
- Running automated tests, deal with test-faults (creation of application bugs and update test scenarios)
- Frontend and API backend testing of applications supporting Veeva Vault
- Create and manage test-reports
- Collaborate with Application Development team for knowledge transfer of new releases, resolution complex incidents and delivery pipeline optimization.
- Identifying and Evaluate Technology Solutions and Processes
- Build test execution infrastructure (configure Jenkins, test execution environments, adjust automated tests for execution on remote environments)
- 3 years of QA engineering experience
- Programming language: Java (Selenium Webdriver) knowlegde
- Working in an Agile / Scrum environment to ensure quality is driven from the start and throughout the delivery process
- Background in DevOps tooling for execution of automation tests such as Jenkins, Git, etc.
- SQL skills knowledge
- Troubleshooting skills, abilities to reproduce and document issues
- Strong background in QA and Agile QA techniques
- Experience in test cases development
nice to have
- Practical experience of automating RESTful APIs
- Automating BDD style tests / acceptance criteria using Cucumber
- Familiar with AWS services (EC2, SQS, SNS, S3, CloudWatch etc)
benefits for locations
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
For your comfortable work
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
For your growth
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.