senior automation tester in java for an e-commerce company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Automation Tester in Java with 3+ years of experience in QA to join our team.
The customer is a French company in the e-commerce sector specializing in the field of DIY, home improvement, and gardening.
The candidate will work along with the development team and the customer.
- Work in cooperation with the customer QA Lead and define a test strategy and a test automation approach.
- Set up quality metrics and thresholds to attain, enable regular test automation reporting
- Improve the deployment process by automating configuration steps.
- Maintain Test Automation Framework and show customer it`s benefits
- Monitor and control nightly builds
- Write automation test plans
- 3+ years of experience in QA
- Ability to learn new frameworks/tools quickly, troubleshoot issues in them, integrate new components/features
- Ability to solve issues proactively asking the right people right questions (i.e., building communication network)
- Requirements clarification and analytical skills - Ability to take ownership or some work scope
- Experience in writing technical and test results reports, automation test plans
- Experience in developing and maintaining Test Automation Framework
- Desire to coach other team members and build better process/standards
- Experience in writing and executing flexible and reliable continuous delivery regression test
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
nice to have
- Experience with POSTMAN
- Java, Kotlin, TestNG, Maven, JDBC, REST Assured, Report Portal, GIT, Selenium