senior automation tester in java for an oil and energy company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Automation Tester with experience with Java or Groovy programming language and knowledge of Automated Testing of UI to join our team.
Our customer is a national Thai petroleum exploration and production company dedicating itself to providing a sustainable petroleum supply.
- Implement automated tests for UI and Web Services (API) for several client-server Web Applications
- Analyze results of regular test executions using Report Portal
- Possible participation in process of continuous improvement of test automation infrastructure
- 3+ years of relevant working experience
- Experience with Java or Groovy programming language
- Experience with any Java Unit Testing Framework (Spock Framework is preferable one, but knowledge of any other, e.g., TestNG and its concepts, is ok)
- Knowledge of Automated Testing of UI using Selenium/WebDriver and/or using any Selenium/WebDriver-based Java Framework, e.g., Selenide, Serenity or Geb (Geb is preferable)
- Experience with Automated Testing of REST Web Services (API) using any Java HTTP Client library (RestAssured is preferable one)
- Knowledge of any Java build tool is appreciated, e.g., Maven, Ant or Gradle (Gradle is preferable)
- Readiness to help team members with various request including manual testing, be ready to switch between tasks of various project streams
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2