senior automation tester in java for insurance company
Currently, we're looking for a remote Senior Automation Tester in Java.
The Company is one of the world’s leading providers of reinsurance, insurance and other forms of insurance-based risk transfer, working to make the world more resilient. It anticipates and manages risk – from natural catastrophes to climate change, from ageing populations to cybercrime.
- Implement automated tests (RestAssured + Kotlin) based on test cases
- Implement component tests for services
- Write test cases
- Perform manual testing
- Report bugs/defects
- Support automated tests
- Improve/extend existing automation framework for Web/API
- Participate in all scrum's ceremonies
- Perform code review for team members
- 3+ years of work experience in the test automation development in java
- Readiness to work with Kotlin
- Solid experience in API automated testing
- Solid experience in testing/automation systems based on services/microservices with a big amount of 3rd party integrations
- Experience with Swagger/OpenAPI specifications
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to multi-task and attention to details
- Understanding of main principles of CI/CD concepts
- Good communication skills: work in a distributed team
- Experience with Azure (Azure DevOps, Azure Portal)
- Experience with Kotlin + Gradle
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.