senior automation tester in java for sportswear manufacturing company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Automation Tester in Java for a sportswear manufacturing company to join our team.
The client is a German multinational corporation, founded and headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany, that designs and manufactures shoes, clothing, and accessories. It is the largest sportswear manufacturer in Europe and the second-largest in the world.
We're looking for an execution part of the team that will be responsible for the implementation of the Gift card service that will be a part of the microservice architecture the client is building. The service itself is intended to provide the ability to use gift cards as payment options when ordering goods.
- Implementing of the Gift card service that will be a part of the microservice architecture the client is building
- Building TAF from Scratch
- 4+ years of experience as Automation Tester in Java
- Experience with Jenkins
- Hands-on experience with Java programming language
- Experience with Serenity BDD
- Experience in API testing, REST Assured
- English level B2+
nice to have
- Experience in writing Manual test cases (BDD) for API
benefits for locations
- Medical insurance package for you and your family
- Stable income
- Paid sick leave days
- 100% remote work forever
- Free licensed software
- Possibility to work on your own device (BYOD)
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities
- Flexible engagement models
- Free trainings for technical, soft, and leadership skills
- Access to LinkedIn Learning platform
- Language courses
- Access to internal and external e-Libraries
- Certification opportunities
- Skill advisory service
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.