go to search
senior automation testing engineer for healthcare company
Sorry the job is no longer available.
Senior Automation Testing Engineer for Healthcare Company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Automation Testing Engineer to join our team.
- Create test documentation and keep it up to date
- Automation & manual testing(Hybrid mode 50/50)
- Document and track software issues using Jira
- Estimation of testing efforts
- Participate in software quality assurance processes
- Create test cases based on requirements, execute tests and report progress
- Analyze and review requirements and project documentation
- Work with bugs, create and maintain HOWTOs and other materials for QA team
- Cooperate with development teams, local & remote team members regarding requirements clarifications and quality expectations
- At least 3 years of experience in software testing
- Knowledge of various software testing techniques and methods, as well as experience applying them
- Experience maintaining test documentation (check-lists, test cases, etc.)
- Experience with Oracle database and strong SQL knowledge
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details
- Good written and spoken English
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Ability to design formal test cases for functional testing, based on requirements
- Understanding of the Scrum main terms (stand up, retrospective, backlog, iteration, etc.) and principles
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.