senior functional tester for a publishing company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Functional Tester to join the team.
The customer is a leading provider of consumer, financial, and property data, analytics, and services to businesses and governments.
- Create Test Cases, based on requirements
- Collaborate with BA’s, Developers, Product Owner, and Automation QA’s
- Execute functional testing and help troubleshoot bugs and unexpected outcomes
- Procure or create test data required for testing
- Test software releases by executing assigned tests (manual and/or automated)
- Report test results
- Update test cases based on the discovered defects
- Support the team with testing tasks as required
- Ability to priorities test cases based on risk analysis
- Ability to work without explicit requirements
- 3+ years of Functional Testing experience
- Good experience in Manual Testing of Web applications
- Experience with test case creation
- GUI Testing experience
- Familiarity with test plan reporting and explanation
- Good understanding of SDLC processes
- Good understanding of Agile practices
- Accurate estimation of work
- Timely communication of status and impediments
- Pro-activeness and Customer focus
- Familiarity with test strategy
- Knowledge of PHP and MySQL
- Knowledge and understanding of Automation testing will be a plus
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.