senior ios automation tester for a mobile development project
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Automation Tester.
Our client is an American chain of luxury department stores headquartered in Seattle, Washington and listed as one of top companies to work for according to Fortune magazine. Founded in 1901, the company began as a shoe retailer and expanded its inventory to include clothing, accessories, handbags, jewelry, cosmetics, and fragrances. Select stores also include wedding and home furnishings departments. The company has 349 stores operating in 40 US states, Puerto Rico and Canada.
Current project is a mobile development (both Android and iOS) with the aim to raise the selling of luxury products through the mobile applications. The development is starting from scratch and until product presenting. The team will consist of Android, iOS Developers and Mobile Testers, planned to last 1+ year. Joining our team, you will have a great chance to take part in knowledge transfer in cooperation with the customer team and enhance your knowledge base and skillset.
- Run automated testing of the iOS application
- Identify, analyze, and document problems, review software documentation, plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates
- Communicate proactively and on time with managers and development team
- Participate in status meetings, etc.
- 3+ years of experience as an Automation Tester
- 2+ year experience in iOS Automation
- Good understanding of and experience in Java programing language
- Experience in Appium
- Experience in RESTful API testing
- Analysis of results and identification of bottlenecks
- Experience in Git
- Experience in Linux
- Agile practices experience
- English level: Intermediate+
- Good analytical skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills
benefits for locations
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.