The customer is the world’s learning company with more than 22,500 employees operating in 70 countries. It provides content, assessment and digital services to learners, educational institutions, employers, governments and other partners globally. It is committed to helping equip learners with the skills they need to enhance their employability prospects and to succeed in the changing world of work.
- Sub-Leading Web (BE/ FE) Stream delivery on EPAM side. Lead is on Client side
- Daily direct communication with customers' team (SA, Product Office, etc.)
- Active participation in process improvements to ensure high quality delivery
- Facilitating Team Growth (Staffing and Onboarding)
- Proven record of successful experience working with mentioned technological stack (NodeJS, Express over Typescript, SQL, Docker, React JS/ Redux, Typescript)
- Understanding of modern API-driven applications, BackEnd for FrontEnd concept
- Ability to efficiently work in dynamic environment of Project initiation phases
- Team members management, candidates screening and interviewing skills
- Experience with API management solutions like Apigee
- Understanding of building modern mobile-first solutions
- Python experience
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.