go to search
- Collaborate with developers, UX/UI designers to improve product and features
- Communicate with the customer, refine functional and none-functional requirements
- Analyze and improve performance, efficiency and stability of application
- Identify and fix issues, bugs, and bottlenecks of the system
- Scrum events participation
- 5+ years of relevant practical experience
- Excellent knowledge and work experience with Node.js
- Experience with Angular
- Knowledge of Micro-services architecture
- Experience with CI/CD and Test Automation
- Knowledge of AWS basics
- Good command of both verbal and written English (intermediate or higher level)
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.