senior python developer for a healthcare company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Python Developer to become a part of the team.
The customer is a global medical company specializing in eye care products with headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland.
- Drive and lead technical effort, come up with a solution and justify it with architects / client representatives
- Communicate impact, resolve cross-team dependencies and remove blockers in order to get engineering work done
- Self-organize, decompose work, ask for help or escalate if needed
- Work in an Agile cross functional distributed working environment
- 3+ years of experience with Python (Django, FastAPI or other frameworks)
- Understanding CI/CD, VCS and SDLC
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services (S3, IAM, Lambda)
- Knowledge of Docker
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English (B2 or higher)
- Team player
- Experience with AWS ETL tools knowledge (Glue, Step Functions)
- Knowledge of PyTest
- Knowledge of RESTful services development
- Familiarity with Bitbucket, AWS Codebuild, Tableau, other data visualization tools
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.