go to search
senior python developer for a healthcare company
Sorry the job is no longer available.
Senior Python Developer for a Healthcare Company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Python Developer to become a part of the team.
The customer is a global medical company specializing in eye care products with headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland.
- Drive and lead technical effort, come up with a solution and justify it with architects / client representatives
- Communicate impact, resolve cross-team dependencies and remove blockers in order to get engineering work done
- Self-organize, decompose work, ask for help or escalate if needed
- Work in an Agile cross functional distributed working environment
- 3+ years of experience with Python (Django, FastAPI or other frameworks)
- Understanding CI/CD, VCS and SDLC
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services (S3, IAM, Lambda)
- Knowledge of Docker
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English (B2 or higher)
- Team player
nice to have
- Experience with AWS ETL tools knowledge (Glue, Step Functions)
- Knowledge of PyTest
- Knowledge of RESTful services development
- Familiarity with Bitbucket, AWS Codebuild, Tableau, other data visualization tools
These jobs are for you
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals