senior qa automation engineer for an oilfield company
We are currently looking for a remote Senior QA Automation Engineer with 3+ years of manual and automation testing experience to join our team.
The customer is the world's leading oilfield services company providing cutting-edge solutions for reservoir characterization, drilling, production & processing.
The main development focus will be making the Delfi Platform (SaaS applications).
- Write Test Cases and Support them
- Create Bug reports and Verify them
- Create API tests via Postman (SoapUI)
- Participate in daily meetings and discussions
- Analyze Documentation
- Help in setting up Test Automation process on the project
- 3+ years of manual and automation testing experience
- Experience to work in distributed teams and understanding of Agile processes and tools
- Experience within testing web applications
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
nice to have
- Experience in creating/modifying Test Plan and Test Strategy