go to search
senior qa automation engineer for an oilfield company
Sorry, the job is expired
Senior QA Automation Engineer for an Oilfield Company
We are currently looking for a remote Senior QA Automation Engineer with 3+ years of manual and automation testing experience to join our team.
The customer is the world's leading oilfield services company providing cutting-edge solutions for reservoir characterization, drilling, production & processing.
The main development focus will be making the Delfi Platform (SaaS applications).
- Write Test Cases and Support them
- Create Bug reports and Verify them
- Create API tests via Postman (SoapUI)
- Participate in daily meetings and discussions
- Analyze Documentation
- Help in setting up Test Automation process on the project
- 3+ years of manual and automation testing experience
- Experience to work in distributed teams and understanding of Agile processes and tools
- Experience within testing web applications
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
nice to have
- Experience in creating/modifying Test Plan and Test Strategy
benefits for locations
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
For your comfortable work
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
For your growth
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.