senior test automation engineer for an information technology company
We are currently looking for a Remote Senior Test Automation Engineer with deep knowledge of Java, hands-on experience with Maven and microservice architecture experience to join our team.
The customer is a worldwide supplier of healthcare solutions and services designed to optimize clinical and financial outcomes for healthcare organizations.
- Development of automation test on Integration and System tests level
- Perform code review for development code Increase test coverage for Unit test
- Be responsible for code quality working with CI\CD Analyze issues with central logging systems like Splunk
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in a Test Automation Engineer (or similar) role
- Deep knowledge of Java
- Hands on experience with Maven
- Knowledge of Ruby
- Microservice architecture experience
- Docker knowledge
- Experience with JUnit 5
- Experience in integration testing
- Ability to work with the customer directly (English communication and proactive listening and speaking)
- Ability to read and understand code
- Experience with Spring
- Experience in backend testing, contract testing with PACT
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.