senior test automation engineer for e-commerce company
Currently we are looking for a remote Senior Test Automation Engineer for e-commerce company for our team.
The customer is an American e-commerce company that sells furniture and home-goods. Their digital platform offers 14 million items from more than 11,000 global suppliers.
- Analyze business and technical requirements, design test cases
- Automated testing of existing solutions and new ones, exploratory and regression testing
- Execute tests, analyze test results, analyze test failures’ root cause, share status to the team
- Configure CI test runs, collect metrics on test automation execution
- Identify potential quality issues in our systems/processes and drive needed change
- Occasionally perform manual regression, exploratory testing
- 9+ years in a related field including technical experience in software testing and quality assurance
- Experience in full testing lifecycle for web/desktop/backend applications testing
- Solid test design skills, knowledge of design patterns used for test automation
- Experience with SQL, noSQL, APIs (REST, SOAP – Postman, SoapUI)
- Experience in automated testing (API: e.g. REST-assured, BDD: e.g. Cucumber, JBehave)
- Ability to work autonomously without tight supervision: structure the work, estimate tasks, meet the commitments
- Good written and spoken English
- Team player in cross functional team, good communicator, driven and committed
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Experience in Google Cloud Platform
- Experience in CI/CD tools: Jenkins/TeamCity etc
- Experience in automated E2E/UI testing: Selenium, Selenid, Protractor
- Experience with JMeter, LoadRunner
- UNIX/Linux user experience
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.