senior test automation engineer for itaas project
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Test Automation Engineer.
Our customer is a French multinational corporation, founded in 1665 in Paris. Originally a mirror manufacturer, it now also produces a variety of construction and high-performance materials.
The project is aimed to provide Automated Testing as a Service (ITaaS) for SAP Hybris across multiple brands for our client.
Testing of functionality has been primarily done manually, which is now causing both a testing bottleneck and acting as a barrier to scaling development and the adoption of more modern DevOps practices including the ability to continuously integrate and deploy development (CI/CD).
The team would create, manage, and execute automated test packages across the Hybris front-end & back end and middle-tier. This should be based on the principle of ‘manually test only once’. As progress, this should provide full regression test coverage on an on-going basis.
- Experience in test automation 3+ years
- Good understanding of testing theory, general software quality approaches
- Experience with Selenium
- Continuous Delivery / Continuous Integration practices
- Build and delivery process practices
- Java Core basics
- Good spoken and written English
- Proactive and quick learner
- Good communication skills
- Experience in Hybris
- Experience and understanding of Agile software development and the Software Development Lifecycle in general
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.