senior test automation engineer with java
We are currently looking for a remote Senior Test Automation Engineer with experience in API Automation Testing and 3+ years of experience in Java programming to join our team.
The customer is one of the world’s largest providers of financial markets data and infrastructure, serving over 40,000 institutions in approximately 190 countries. It provides leading data and insights, trading platforms, and open data and technology platforms that connect a thriving global financial markets community - driving performance in trading, investment, wealth management, regulatory compliance, market data management, enterprise risk and fighting financial crime.
The main pool of tasks is associated with development of a new module for an existing platform.
- Debug system issues
- Develop software tests for functional, performance, and regression testing
- Drive innovation and streamline overall testing processes
- Identify, isolate, and track bugs throughout testing
- University degree in Computer Science, Industrial Engineering or related field
- 3+ years of experience in Java programming
- Experience in API Automation Testing
- Good understanding of QA methodology – test plans, test cycles, and software releases
- Hands-on experience developing software tests for functional, performance, and regression testing that include automated, ad hoc, and manual testing elements
- Experience in debugging system issues, identifying if the problem is in test code or product code
- Familiarity with Scala
- Written and spoken English - B1
nice to have
- Experience with Performance Testing automation tools (preferably Gatling)
- Testing on AWS/Azure Cloud
- Experience in a Linux environment
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Knowledge and experience with Continuous Integration, Continuous Build and Continuous Deployment Practice
- Agile team experience