We are currently looking for a remote Senior Test Automation Engineer with microservice architecture understanding and 3+ years of JS/Node.js automation experience and Python skills to join our team.
The customer is one of the world's leading pharmaceutical healthcare companies. Its principle business is medicines, biologics, vaccines, and consumer and animal products.
- Set up testing strategy from scratch
- Align testing processes within the team
- Drive engineering practices and contribute to the product’s better quality
- Microservice architecture understanding
- 3+ years of JS/Node.js automation experience and Python skills
- Experience with Jenkins, JIRA, git
- DevOps/SRE basic understanding
- Strong communication skills
- Understanding of SDLC
- Work experience in distributed cross-functional Agile team
- B1+ English is required