team lead test automation engineer with java for a multinational telecommunications company
We are currently looking for a remote Team Lead Test Automation Engineer with 4+ years in Java development to join our team.
The customer is one of the world’s leading broadband, communication and converged video companies, with operations in six European countries.
As a Test Automation Engineer, you will be responsible for test automation within one of the project streams. Main focus will be on creating and maintaining automated component integration tests for a backend application.
- Create and maintain automated tests for backend application in Java
- As a Lead Tester of a team of automation test engineers, be responsible for test automation progress and results of multiple application components
- Work closely with development team and product owner on daily basis
- Represent the team on regular testing-related meetings
- Understand the business logic and the technical side of the application under test
- Analyze test automation results and identify defects
- API testing/ Web services testing and test automation experience (rest-assured would be a plus)
- 4+ years of experience in test automation in Java
- Java core knowledge
- Experience with Java 8 and higher
- Cucumber, Junit (or TestNG) experience
- Automation frameworks experience (SerenityBDD is a plus)
- Test and test automation theory knowledge
- Scrum experience
- Good English communication skills (speaking, writing and reading)
- 2+ years of relevant leadership experience
- Rest-assured experience
- Jenkins experience
- Experience in testing application based on microservices architecture
- Experience in working within telecommunication projects
- Kubernetes understanding will be a plus
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.