junior test automation engineer with java for a telecommunications company
We are currently looking for a remote Test Automation Engineer with 6+ months in automation on Java and experience in automation web services testing (xml, JSON, REST GET/POST) to join our team.
The customer is one of the world’s leading broadband, communication and converged video companies, with operations in six European countries.
The main pool of tasks is associated with Connectivity Mobile Applications development: iOS, Android.
- Creation and maintenance of CAS E2E tests, maintain groovy framework
- Review requirements and discuss gaps with BA, designers and arc.
- Help with functional iOS and Android native application testing
- Analysis of automation results
- Work in Agile/Scrum methodology
- 6+ months in automation on Java/Groovy
- Mobile Testing specifics
- Experience in automation web services testing (xml, JSON, REST GET/POST)
- Experience with Fiddler, Charles, Postman, etc.
- Experience in automation using Postman is plus
- Junit/TestNG experience
- English level proficiency B1
nice to have
- Jenkins experience
- BDD (Groovy + Spock) experience