To facilitate the preparation of your resume for remote React JS developer jobs, we suggest getting acquainted with React responsibilities, a standard job description template, and the main expectations companies have when hiring React JS specialists.
React JS Developer Job Description Template
Responsibilities of React JS Developer
Before submitting your resume to a potential employer, pay attention to these React responsibilities:
- Creating an interface using internal React tools
- Converting design mock-ups into code
- Working with libraries such as Sigma, Git, CSS, Adobe XD, etc.
- Creating a web interface according to the client's preferences
- Implementing app modifications
- Creating regular updates
- Finding and fixing bugs
An additional advantage will be the ability to analyze the requirements for an application and parts of the interface.
Requirements of React JS Developer
Most companies have a standard set of React JS requirements for a future employee:
- Coding skills
- Knowledge of the main components such as Virtual DOM, JSX, etc.
- Bachelor's or master's level qualification in computer science or engineering
- 3+ years of work experience in a similar position
- Ability to develop attractive user interfaces
- Ability to manage projects
- Experience with CSS and HTML
- Ability to work with Enzyme, Webpack and Flux, as well as at least one performance testing framework
- Ability to find and correct errors effectively
Roles and responsibilities of React JS Developer
Job postings often list multiple React JS developer roles and responsibilities. For example:
- Planning the entire product lifecycle
- The ability to draw up technical specifications for other team members
- Consideration of user interface requirements
- Automation of development processes
- Writing code according to the requirements of React JS
- Implementing modifications and updates to improve application performance
- Timely detection and correction of errors
- Product improvement planning
In addition, the React developer job description includes documentation creation to streamline the operation and life cycle of a product.
React JS Developer Skills
Non-technical React developer skills that are important for securing your desired job at a new workplace include:
- Teamwork skills
- Desire to acquire new knowledge, get acquainted with new tools and technologies
- The ability to properly organize working time
- Understanding customer requirements
- Stress tolerance
You don't have to meet absolutely all React JS requirements to get the job. Most importantly, write down all your experience and skills in your resume. Perhaps you will be hired as a junior-level employee, where you can gain all the necessary knowledge to move forward with your career.