Why does a programmer need a certificate?
- It allows you to demonstrate your skills to each new client. This is especially important at the beginning of your journey when you do not yet have a portfolio with dozens of completed projects.
- For grants and scholarships aimed at supporting IT specialists, such a certificate will be a significant plus for a programmer. It will demonstrate that you not only count on support but also improve your skills on your own.
Thus, certification is an important step in the professional development of a web developer. Next, we will consider its technical nuances in detail.
Training in certification programs will be useful for programmers and web developers who:
- Have advanced knowledge but want to further systematize and strengthen it
- Have disparate knowledge and want to streamline it
- Lack competence and want to receive training that will help them discover more prospects in the IT industry
Studying for a certificate program provides a host of new opportunities to increase your fees and scale your work. However, you can pass the exam without training.
What is on the exam?
- Basic principles of programming
- Object-oriented programming
Where can I take the exam?
The following platforms offer this service:
- Microsoft platform (intended for beginners)
- CIW platform (certification assumes an average level of knowledge)